Kemp IT Law has achieved wide market recognition for all aspects of IT law in the leading legal directories and industry, press and media awards.
Chambers – Information Technology (2018, 2019)
- ‘Richard Kemp of Kemp IT Law is unquestionably one of the leading IT lawyers in the country, and a highly respected authority on the tech sector and emerging technologies.’
- ‘Richard Kemp of Kemp IT Law is celebrated for his magisterial command of developments in emerging technologies and their commercial applications.’
- Clients say: “He quickly identifies the key legal issues and puts them in the right business context in a way which is truly outstanding”.’
- ‘One client says: “I always feel that time spent with him is time well spent,” commending his “encyclopaedic knowledge of IT law”.’
- Richard is Top Ranked by Chambers.
Legal 500 – Information Technology (2017, 2018)
- Considered “leaders in their field”, Kemp IT Law’s “excellent” team is “very responsive”, “very cost effective” and “give good, sound and pragmatic advice” with “in-depth experience” and an “impressive client roster”.
- ‘The group is led by the well-respected Richard Kemp (who is highlighted for his “considered approach and wide-ranging knowledge that inspires confidence”) and includes Deirdre Moynihan, who attracts praise for her practical approach.’
- ‘At the “excellent” Kemp IT Law, Richard Kemp shows “outstanding depth and breadth of knowledge”.’
- Richard Kemp is ranked as a Leading Individual and appears in the Legal 500 Hall of Fame.
- Deirdre Moynihan and Nooreen Ajmal are listed as Recommended Lawyers
Who’s Who Legal – IT, data, telecoms and media (2017 – 2019)
- ‘Richard Kemp receives wide-ranging praise for his “innovative practice” focusing on strategic, commercial and regulatory work for a range of clients, including tech giants, financial institutions and start-ups.’
- Data: Leading individual in WWL’s inaugural 2018 Data Privacy, Protection and Security analysis, ‘enjoying a terrific reputation among peers as “an excellent professional and one of the leading experts in the field” ‘.
- IT: one of WWL’s 8 global elite thought leaders for IT in EMEA in 2018 and 2019, ‘one of the industry’s foremost IT lawyers and the go-to lawyer for tech development and regulatory matters’, commended for his ‘strategic advice’ and ability to ‘marry the law with the commercial implications in often yet to be known areas’.
- Telecoms & Media: ‘stands out for his adept handling of complex legal issues surrounding technology development, deployment and regulation.’
Industry, Press and Media Awards
- We have won over 30 awards as UK IT Law Firm of the Year
- We have also won numerous firm and individual awards in the e-commerce, internet, telecommunications and data protection fields
- We keep a tally of the numerous legal industry, press and media awards for IT law we have won.