A sharp focus on clarity
A particular feature of the enhanced IT law service clients now want is that their external lawyers quickly and effectively get to grips with emerging areas as they hit the mainstream – the new business patterns, contractual ecosystems and related regulatory and IP aspects that develop when new technology applications become widely adopted. Hot topic areas at the moment include Brexit and IT law and the 4th industrial revolution.
We specialise in these focused ‘hot topic’ areas and have leading edge experience working across both the supply-side and the buy-side on:
- the deep digital transformation of the 4th industrial revolution
- What Brexit means for IT and IT law
- Cloud computing law: strategies, regulatory compliance and contracts
- Data law: the convergence and increasing importance of data rights, data protection, data security and data sovereignty
- The impact of financial services regulation on IT
- Emerging areas in software law: from legal aspects of AI, algorithms, APIs, RPA and smart contracts to software over deployment in the organisation
- standards: fighting tomorrow’s market place battles today.