The value we add
Increasingly rapid change in technology adoption and global business is placing heavier legal demands on all organisations.
- corporate legal counsel
- CXOs and
- UK and overseas law firms
we have built an impressive reputation for helping clients meet these demands through commercial and innovative legal solutions to the business challenges of technology.
We do this through a combination of:
- depth – deep skills in each of the individual areas of IT law, IP and regulation
- breadth – in our ability to assemble these individual legal areas to provide more comprehensive, focused and insightful advice
- a sharp focus on clarity.
In others’ words, we’re the right partner for:
- structuring and negotiating data, technology and telecoms projects
- protecting, managing and monetising intellectual property
- advising at the points where technology operations meet regulatory compliance.
What the directories say
- ‘commercial and regulatory work for tech giants, financial institutions and start-ups’
- there for “really high-stakes matters, anything material to your business” ’
- ‘ “sound legal judgement, pertinent advice, strong budget awareness” ’
- ‘commended for “high levels of intelligence and deep industry knowledge” ’
- ‘ “very flexible, open to the new paradigms, adapting experience and advice accordingly” ’
- ‘ “prepared to go the extra mile and do the time” in order to achieve results for his clients’
- “ ‘really top drawer, probably the best lawyer I have ever dealt with’ ”
(Chambers, Legal 500 and Who’s Who Legal Directories, 2015 – 2017)